 Space / 5086
  Does anyone have extra parts for sale?

I wondered if anyone had these parts for sale that I desperately need: UFO round plates, like in Mark's new ship Old Space chairs-in any color Space control panels-any design shape or color The rod/wing used in many Classic ships (Astro Dasher had (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Does anyone have extra parts for sale?

Jonathan, what are you trying to build? -Trev (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)