 Space / 5088
Re: Does anyone have extra parts for sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:34:47 GMT

Jonathan, what are you trying to build?

-Trev

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
I wondered if anyone had these parts for sale that I desperately need:

UFO round plates, like in Mark's new ship
Old Space chairs-in any color
Space control panels-any design shape or color
The rod/wing used in many Classic ships (Astro Dasher had 5)
Black or grey space hoses
4 x 4 (roughly) circular radar dishes
6 x 6 radar dishes
2 x 2 dishes
Either 3 x 3 angled fins or 4 x 4 angled fins
Old hinges
ANY cockpit/window Space parts-color doesn't matter
4 x 1 tall fins-any color
8 x 8 angled flat plates- looks like 2 small wings attached
Small wings-any color
Big wings-any color
4 x 4 angled slopes (like in the Crater Bounder)

Please tell me if you can sell me any of these parts.  Thanks!