 Space / 5044
  Re: Dropship Role ( Was: Re: New MOC - Wyvern Dropship)

:::Shaking fists in air, voice echoing into the sky:::: Damn you Muffin Head! DAMN YOU!!! Just kidding. My total knowledge of the Aliens dropship is from the movie, but my brother does own the book you're talking about. Whole lot of good it does me. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dropship Role ( Was: Re: New MOC - Wyvern Dropship)

(...) Yes, I have out-geeked you for the day. you just come back when you're ready for another geeking. (...) It's a fun book. I recommend any fan of Aliens buy it. (...) This is true, but a fighter might have a hard time with these too. Better (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)