 Space / 5033
    Re: Very cool ship —David Simmons
   One very cool thing is that you can tell how well the dome pieces retain their luster after the paint was removed. Look at this pic: (URL) reflection of the rear gun is very sharp. Brasso anyone? Dave Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Very cool ship —Mark Sandlin
    (...) Absolutely. I love Brasso, and I recommend it to anyone who wishes to remove paint from their bricks. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)