 Space / 4985
    Re: Very cool ship —Jon Palmer
    (...) the (...) his (...) Yessir theres a heap o weirdness goin on in newsreader land. (...) Yeah I'd love too. I'll put it in the misc. section for now. I must think of a way to keep a new circulation of creations at the GS without filling it up (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Very cool ship —Mark Sandlin
     Sounds good to me. I can't wait until I get my Alpha Team set so I can update my personal picture to my Muffin Head pic :^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Very cool ship —Jon Palmer
   For instance if a creator sends in a new freighter (...) I got goofy when I typed this. It should read: For instance if a creator sends in a new freighter that is similar to an older freighter then I'll put that link and pic up in the appropriate (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)