 Space / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
These sets are still available (Shameless plug!) was Re: Blacktron I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 00:26:50 GMT

Kya Morden wrote in message <382f896b.1692860@lugnet.com>...

Yep, I've got the Message Intercept Base, it's great.  As for how many
Blacktron figs I've got, I would say around 15 because I've got all of
Space Police 1 except for the Space Lock-Up Base, plus at the time I
picked up a space minifig pack that had two more Blacktron figs in it.

I seem to have had this tendency to get nearly an entire theme except
for one set.  Happened with Ice Planet, Space Police 1 (SP2 was in my
dark age) BT1, I actually have all of BT2, and it also happened with
M:Tron, I missed out on the Multicore magnitizer (STILL bummed about
that).

If anyone really wants a Message-Intercept Base or Multi-Core Magnetizer
(and can afford it), they could contact Mark Harrison at harro1@one.net.au
as he has several of these for sale, new and unopened. I bought my MCM from
him for $115, and I reckon it was worth every cent. I don't go for M:Tron in
general (I particularly dislike the magnets, here's hoping Insectoids were
the last!) but the MCM is an awesome set.
The real catch is that the sets will have to be shipped from Australia, but
it probably still compares well with what they're going for on ebay. I don't
know about you, but there's something indescribably wonderful about opening
a new Lego set.

Anyway, sorry for this shameless plug, but if anyone _really_really_ wants
either of them, then they are there, for sale if you can afford them.

Paul
[My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/  Update soon!]