 Space / 497
Re: Blacktron I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:51:36 GMT

Kya Morden wrote:

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 16:57:30 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote:

You mean you have the Message Intercept Base? Wow!
How many Blacktron minifigs do you have? Um, let´s see, I´d say... 7. Is
that correct?

--Tobias

Yep, I've got the Message Intercept Base, it's great.  As for how many
Blacktron figs I've got, I would say around 15 because I've got all of
Space Police 1 except for the Space Lock-Up Base, plus at the time I
picked up a space minifig pack that had two more Blacktron figs in it.

I seem to have had this tendency to get nearly an entire theme except
for one set.  Happened with Ice Planet, Space Police 1 (SP2 was in my
dark age) BT1, I actually have all of BT2, and it also happened with
M:Tron, I missed out on the Multicore magnitizer (STILL bummed about
that).

Kya

You should buy the sets you need from ebay or something. which IP set did you
miss out on?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com