 Space / 4872
    Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle! —Rick Hallman
   For all your under-water and space needs! (URL) Bumble Bee one man utility vehicle is the only choice! capable of taking pressure up to 3 tons PSI and that pressure armor is also space armor! With a few modifacations to the power units it can become (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle! —Brad Hamilton
   Looks nice! It's nice to see some other Aquazone MOC's Do you have any more close-up shots? I'd be particularly interested in seeing the mini-fig compartment. Rick Hallman <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4LH83.LvK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle! —Rick Hallman
   (...) nope. could make more in realation to next question (...) That could be a tuffy, but I will try...may need some pov-ray help there with camera angles. Rick (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bumble Bee Utility Vehicle! —Brad Hamilton
   I posted some help on POV-RAY camera angles a bit back in one of the CAD newsgroups. Here is the easiest way to do it (assuming you are using MLCAD). Load up MLCAD with your model. Have one view showing the front, and another from the top. Go over (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)