 Space / 4866
Re: Monorail Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 05:55:21 GMT

Well, I heard anything from 3.00~5.00 a part, straight or curved, so it • gets
pretty expensive. You can ask Chris Leach, he monitors a lot of that • stuff.
I am still kicking myself for not buying 7 or so of the expansion packs • at
TRU in Flint Michigan when they clearanced them for $5.00 each.
Drats!!!!!

Scott,Scott,Scott (me shaking my head)i can't beleive you passed those up!

Well, you know the story, young, no money, mom wouldn't let me me. I think I
got one when I got my paycheck finally. : ) Thank goodness for Cedit cards
now, huh? ; )

Scott S.