 Space / 4862
Re: Monorail Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Allen writes:
Questions about the Fututon/Unitron/Airport Monorail:

1. Are all these compatible? i.e. Can you buy all them and combine them all
   into one big monorail?

2. What is the current market price for the monorail parts? I know there was
   some sort of discussion about this recently, sorry to dredge anything up.

From discussions with other monorail collectors in PNLTC - I think we were
estimating the value of straight monorail track at more like $12 or more per
piece - quite a bit less for curves - maybe more in the $4-5 range.

I recently had to replace the central motor unit - and that ran about $35 thru
an ebay/Lugnet deal.  Not sure about the car plates/wheels but I'd guess about
$20 each.

- Gary