 Space / 4807
Re: The Astro Lift Co. home page is up an running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:02:43 GMT

Just a note:  I realized after the fact (I had gone to bed) that I forgot to
thank Todd for the cool background from Fibblesnork, and also the expected
note that my site is an AFOL site that is in no way affiliated with TLG.

oops! ...I will add those two necessities tonight when I get home from work.

I will also want to thank Jon Palmer as he is currently helping me with the
code!

Trev

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Well, when you go to the product gallery, you get sent to my brickshelf.
It's VERY late, and I will tackle my subsequent pages over the holidays!

In the mean time, let me know what you think of the main page!

http://members.home.net/tpruden3/

Regards,

Trev
Astro Lift Co.