 Space / 4772
Re: one (1) minifig shoulder epaulette despirately needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Fellas,  would anyone be willing to part with one (1) epaulette of any
color?  I will pay of course.  I have looked and looked, and all the pirate
sets on ebay are too expensive just to get one little piece.  I don't want a
full pirate/fort set, just a single epaulette for my starship captain.
Red/blue/yellow/white (any) is prefered, but if brown is all there is then
so be it.  Anyone?  :)  PLEASE?

This is an example of how by sticking with only one or two narrow theme
lines can really nip you in the end!

Try <set:5920> in the Adventurers line, or any other set with the monacled
Baron (white epaulettes). There should be plenty in your local Lego aisle.

--DaveL