 Space / 4771
Re: one (1) minifig shoulder epaulette despirately needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Fellas,  would anyone be willing to part with one (1) epaulette of any
color?  I will pay of course.  I have looked and looked, and all the pirate
sets on ebay are too expensive just to get one little piece.  I don't want a
full pirate/fort set, just a single epaulette for my starship captain.
Red/blue/yellow/white (any) is prefered, but if brown is all there is then
so be it.  Anyone?  :)  PLEASE?

This is an example of how by sticking with only one or two narrow theme
lines can really nip you in the end!

Trev
Astro Lift Co.

Check brickbay (add www. and .com and thar ya go).  Search under minifig
neckgear.  There's usually the odd yellow, brown or white epaulette floating
around.  Be sure to check the individual shop's minimum order.

Bruce