 Space / 4724
  Allied Prisim Tower

Okay... (URL) please. TOok the design from Red Alert 2. got idea during english class today. Parting thought... "He who controls the future commands the past, he who commands the past conquers the future." -Kane, suspected leader of the Brotherhood (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Allied Prisim Tower

I haven't got RA2 yet, I'm still with TS but it's a nice looking model anyway. Even if it wasn't used as a weapon, it'd look REALLY nice in a city as a monument/sculpture(I'm guessing it's a weapon, but what's it do?) Nathan Falslev (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Allied Prisim Tower

(...) I believe it fires a beam of light, I think its the same usage as the obelisk in ts. (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Allied Prisim Tower

Pretty nifty - Is it supposed to be mini-fig scale or micro-fig. Looking at it as a micro-fig model, it would be a really sky-scraper. Makes me tempted to build a full (mini-fig) scale version of it. Rick Hallman <Sephiroths@REMOVEHotmail.com> wrote (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Allied Prisim Tower

(...) It is in Micro fig. the real thing would be about 60-70 feet tall. If you could I would be in your debt. Rick (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Allied Prisim Tower

(...) Um... top of the Prism tower is more like an upsidedown cylidrical trapazoid. Other than that it is pretty cool. (...) Unlike the oblisk in TS the Prism Tower can daisey chain off of each other to make more powerful blasts. As a side note Red (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)