 Space / 4678
  Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries

Yo Kyle, I really like the Puffin! Not many spacecraft look good in yellow, IMO, but I think you pulled it off very well. I also like the "low profile" look that it gets from that windshield you used. The deploying missile racks are really sweet. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 new models @ Keppler Industries

Thanks mark! When I set off to build this I wanted it to be rather squat, yellow, and have loads of hidden weapons... I think I succeded... [Kyle] -- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)