 Space / 4577
  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

Marvelous design, very evocative of the Sulaco from "Aliens" in that it looks built for practical use, not aesthetics. Very nice. Love the mini-ships. I really like the patchwork appearance, like it's been modified constantly. Dave Mark Sandlin (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC Microfig Space Carrier

Thanks Dave, Some of my smaller ships can be sleek or streamlined, but usually when I make capital ships, I like to make them rather cluttered, since they aren't necessarily made to look nice. The only instance I can think of where a capital-scale (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)