 Space / 4504
  Re: Space Denominations

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) I think even a better BT2 torso would have been fine. Oh, and printing on the helmet, which looked great on Futuron and Spyrius. If only they'd used it (or thought of it) a couple of subthemes earlier. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Denominations

(...) I agree with ya there, Paul. I think they should have kept the BT1 figs and used the BT2 Spaceships. (...) <sniii...iiip> (...) Speaking of which, when are we gonna see some more pics of your big cruiser thingy you put on Jon's site? Huh? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)