 Space / 4431
  New Corvette Class Domineer Released

Hey all, I haven't been posting new model releases but this one is a significantly larger model(don't be expecting monstrous.) I've classified it as a Corvette. LMKWYT (URL) Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net Explorien Command (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Corvette Class Domineer Released

I like the sideways Arctic canopies. How are they attached? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Corvette Class Domineer Released

Oops! It appears that I actually forgot to put the setup that does hold them on in the .dat file when I was putting on details! But they're attached by simply stacking 3 plates, it works quite well. Take a 2x4 plate, attach a 2x3 plate on top, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)