 Space / 4469
Re: New Corvette Class Domineer Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:08:08 GMT

  Oops!  It appears that I actually forgot to put the setup that does hold
them on in the .dat file when I was putting on details!  But they're
attached by simply stacking 3 plates, it works quite well.
  Take a 2x4 plate, attach a 2x3 plate on top, stick another 2x4 on top and
insert the canopy in the "indentation"(You get the same effect as the ship's
system).
  It holds tight enough but you can slide it out if you need to "open" the
canopy.  This works well because the walls around the canopy hold it in
place also.  This is sometimes useful with hingeless canopies.
-Nathan

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I like the sideways Arctic canopies.

How are they attached?