 Space / 4352
Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer
The GS has opened it's docks to the following space craft:

-Heavy Fighters
-Medium Industrial craft
-Science and Exploration Vessels
-Medium Fighters
-Medium Transport
-Variable Fighters
-Dedicated Bombers
-Sport Spacecraft
-Personal Spacecraft
-Light Industrial
-Light Transport
-Light Fighters
-Speeder sized craft
-Microfig scale fighters

-And of course minifig and microfig Capital Ships.

Please check out the submission page for guidelines.
The categories are still fresh and will probably change a little.
Gimme any questions, comments or criticism.

   Thanks
   -Jon

Jon - looks pretty cool - If I'd stop following rabbit trails to other
things I've been meaning to build, I'd have photos to submit..!

Um.. on a more constructive note.... It might just be me.. but many of these
new links are 'there' but seem broken.. refreshing the page didn't have an
effect. Just in case there's something actually wrong.. :)

Joel