 Space / 4351
    BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Jon Palmer
   (URL) GS has opened it's docks to the following space craft: -Heavy Fighters -Medium Industrial craft -Science and Exploration Vessels -Medium Fighters -Medium Transport -Variable Fighters -Dedicated Bombers -Sport Spacecraft -Personal Spacecraft (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Joel Jacobsen
     (...) Jon - looks pretty cool - If I'd stop following rabbit trails to other things I've been meaning to build, I'd have photos to submit..! Um.. on a more constructive note.... It might just be me.. but many of these new links are 'there' but seem (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

         Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Jon Palmer
     Heh. Actually those links are broken cuzz therese nothin there yet. : ) I wanted to set up the back bone to see how it would look. I just received about a dozen entries from Trevor Pruden though : ) so it should start to fill in soon. Thanks -Jon (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Mike Petrucelli
     I have a question is Heavy vs Light determined by size or power. For example my mainstay fighter would be considered extremely light by size (by most peoples judgement so far) but is the heaviest fighter I have. Anything Larger is a Space Grade (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

         Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Jon Palmer
      I was thinking heavy as weight and size. If you look at the list (well not much to look at yet) you ca nsee the biggest ships at top going down to the smallest at bottom. I could just turn heavy and light to big and small if nobody likes the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: BIG update at the Galactic Shipyard —Jon Palmer
   I'm doing lots of weird stuff to the menu bar so if anyone goes to the site it might be a little messed up. I'll be done soon, I'm also lumping the transport and industrial sections into two big sections. -Jon "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)