 Space / 4327
Re: MichLUG pics for MichFest Oct.2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Cool! Of course, the first picture in there shows me holding one of my
favorite creations, the ADF-F800 fighter, looking drunk or something. Ah, my
usual state. Usually, it just evolves from not getting enough sleep. : )  A
fun time, indeed. Thanks, Trevor! : )

Scott S.

Drunk?  Aww comon', there were kids there!

Yes, MichLUG's first Michfest was a success, I think.  I only brought a few
ships this time around because I did not know what to expect.  I will be
sure to bring more next time.  How often do we plan to hold them?
Hey guys,i think we should try and meet again next month if posible.Ps did
you see my post about a posible train show at novi expo center?

Hey, I just added some pics to my brickshelf. The medium troop transport was
already visible in the starships folder, but I moved it out since it's not
part of my capital ships group.  I also added a couple of pics to my bases
folder (real 35 mm pics this time - not crappy IXLA640 digital - uhg!)

The first two are not new, but I just wanted to name them:
HA55 (Light Frieghter) - Blue and grey freighter
HA57 (Light Frieghter - Variant) - Red and white freighter
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1771

HA75 (Medium Freighter) - note: that is a complete official A-wing inside
the cargo bay!  You can only see the front tip of it because the digital pic
is fuzzy.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1821

HA100 (Light Drop Ship)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1819