 Space / 4326
Re: MichLUG pics for MichFest Oct.2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 03:48:49 GMT

Hey, I just added some pics to my brickshelf. The medium troop transport was
already visible in the starships folder, but I moved it out since it's not
part of my capital ships group.  I also added a couple of pics to my bases
folder (real 35 mm pics this time - not crappy IXLA640 digital - uhg!)

The first two are not new, but I just wanted to name them:
HA55 (Light Frieghter) - Blue and grey freighter
HA57 (Light Frieghter - Variant) - Red and white freighter
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1771

HA75 (Medium Freighter) - note: that is a complete official A-wing inside
the cargo bay!  You can only see the front tip of it because the digital pic
is fuzzy.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1821

HA100 (Light Drop Ship)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1819

HA110 (Medium Troop Transport)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1820

HA120 (Medium Attack Bomber)
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1816

Comments please.  :)

Trev

Arrgh!  CRAPPY IXLA640 DIGITAL!!!!  Gents, I will update my folders as soon
as possible to include REAL 35mm snaps of everything.  I appologies to the
MichLUG folks.

Trev