 Space / 4295
  New Things in Certain Colours (was: rare colours in: Life on Mars)

(...) The purple looks like the pastel lavender I get out of Belville sets, but that pink is a bit odd--if you look at Scala it has two sorts of pink, and I gather that the Life on Mars pink is the lighter of these two. (...) Check this out: I think (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: New Things in Certain Colours (was: rare colours in: Life on Mars)

(...) I thought the purple was the McDonalds Happy Meal #5 (grimace) Purple. If so, that would be great. That was an awesome color. KL (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001)