 Space / 4294
    Bigger Engines/Sloped Cone elements —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all, and welcome to another episode of "Wishes in Vain." So I am looking at my cone rocket segments and thinking, "Cool, I have an antennae up top followed by a 2x2 based cone with a single stud on top (x2 high), followed by a 4x4 based cone (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bigger Engines/Sloped Cone elements —Frank Filz
   (...) I'd find an 8x8x4 cone more useful. There isn't a good option for a 6x6 cylinder, but 8x8 cylinders can be done with the quarter circle bricks or the new curved wall pieces from the 2001 sets. Of course it would be just peachy if TLC decided (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)