 Space / 4182
Re: New LEGO Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:24:37 GMT

Nice job! That's the way Lego Base started (sorta).

--
Chef
ICQ:84584424

Scot Jandly <Darth_MaulSW@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hey there!  I wouldn't say that I'm new to the Lego Community, I've been
watching from afar.  I had long thought about making a EGO site, but I was
too impatoent w/ LDraw, and I never had a digital camera.  Until now.  So, • i
threw togather a site real quick, and snapped a couple of photos of a • couple
models, only one of which is up.  So, check it out, and let me know what • you
think of not only the site, but the model too!  All suggestions are • welcome!

http://www.crosswinds.net/~gundamwufei/lego/slp.html

Thanks,
Scot

(Note: on the model, if anyone has two blue foot pieces [the ones that are
currently black and red on mine], and is interested in getting rid of • them,
let me know.  Thanks! :^) )