 Space / 4140
4139  |  4141
Subject:
New LEGO Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:50:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey there!  I wouldn't say that I'm new to the Lego Community, I've been
watching from afar.  I had long thought about making a EGO site, but I was
too impatoent w/ LDraw, and I never had a digital camera.  Until now.  So, i
threw togather a site real quick, and snapped a couple of photos of a couple
models, only one of which is up.  So, check it out, and let me know what you
think of not only the site, but the model too!  All suggestions are welcome!

http://www.crosswinds.net/~gundamwufei/lego/slp.html

Thanks,
Scot

(Note: on the model, if anyone has two blue foot pieces [the ones that are
currently black and red on mine], and is interested in getting rid of them,
let me know.  Thanks! :^) )