 Space / 41656
  Where no Minifig has gone before

Hello Space group. Witht this first post I´d like to introduce myself. My name is André and I´m from Germany. I've loved LEGO since my childhood, foremost Space LEGO Especially the pre-90´s sets fascinate me. When I started to buy LEGO sets, (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-10, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where no Minifig has gone before

(...) Jeff (15 years ago, 28-Jan-10, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where no Minifig has gone before

(...) Yes- these are great. I'm not familiar with the ones in the first picture (never watched Enterprise...) but the others all look familiar and are well done. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (15 years ago, 6-Feb-10, to lugnet.space)