 Space / 4164
Re: New Mecha @ Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Paul Baulch writes:
Todd Amacher wrote in message ...
Check out the Warlock in the Pyralon section at-

http://moonbase-io.webjump.com?default.htm

Hi Todd, when I go to this URL I don't get your normal home page, I get a
"this is your default home page" like a Web-authouring program generated it
or something.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Sorry,Paul.I put a "?" where a "/" should be in the URL. Here's the correct URL-

http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

I'm suprised the chain got this far without some one saying something.

Later,
Todd