 Space / 41617
Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Findley wrote:

I guess everyone is over at Classic Space dot Com?

No. Obviously :). There's some of u that stay on LUGNET, because I always find
what others do in different themes much more amazing than what *I* can do in
*my* little theme. And for that, well... "Classic Space", or "Classic Castle",
or "Trains", etc., doesn't work. But LUGNET does.

What Brian says is right on the mark. I'm somewhat aghast that posting about
MOC's in general has dwindled to nearly nothing.
All of you, come back. Please. If only to say, 'hey there's some cool stuff
over at "Clasic 'X'. com" and you should go look at x, y, and or z.
I try to make sure that I get some of my stuff where I think that the majority
of people will be able to see it, and I'm therefore doing my part to cross
pollinate ideas.

I'm trying to keep the lights on, everywhere that I can.

Have Fun!
C-Ya!
Rich