 Space / 41561
    Re: Little White Thing —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Eric, your creations rock as usual. There had to be something a hockey helmet is good for. I'm constantly impressed by your consistant good ability and volume of work. Almost enough to get me into mechas myself, or at least inspire me to build (...) (15 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Little White Thing —Eric Sophie
   (...) Thanks! The idea was to just put together a couple of parts I had in mind that I figured would look good together. That was enough to get started. (URL) face sheild and Hockey player helmut.>> (URL) is my Jedi Mind Trick to get you to build.>> (...) (15 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)