 Space / 41438
    Four new MINI models from the Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica Universe —Christopher Deck
   Greetings all, it's been a while since I posted something new. Some real-life issues kept me busy, including a flat movement to another city. Now it's time to come back to building. :-) While most of you might know me for building Star Wars MINI (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Four new MINI models from the Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica Universe —Christopher Deck
   Heehee, okay, I agree, those are not among the more impressive ones and are rather simple. I hope to post more tricky stuff soon. ;-) Cheers, Chris (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)