 Space / 41395
    Two new MOC's and some very minor updates —David Simmons
   Hey all, First we have the Thoraxian Worker Ant: (URL) then we have some fun color variants on #487 Space Cruiser: (URL) The minor things are that I've added two very poorly drawn conceptual sketches to pages for (URL) The E.O.N.> (The actual image (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)