 Space / 41395
41394  |  41396
Subject:
Two new MOC's and some very minor updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 06:13:40 GMT

Hey all,

First we have the Thoraxian Worker Ant:

then we have some fun color variants on #487 Space Cruiser:

The minor things are that I’ve added two very poorly drawn conceptual sketches to pages for

The E.O.N. (The actual image is at the bottom of the page)

and

Space Police I - Total Security Platform (image at the bottom along with an early version of the ship)

Finally, I’ve updated the pictures of the size of my collection on the main page and also added a slide photograph of possibly my first space MOC!

Enjoy!

Dave S.