 Space / 41377
  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Vool MOC! I really like the rocket car. It reminds me of a cross between (URL) 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport> and the (URL) MX Peacekeeper> ballistic missile system. You captured the mechanics of a double 6950 transport very well (which I (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) We were the happy fans that got to see this train in action (URL) Jeff's a fantastic builder Dave K (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)