 Space / 41380
Re: Classic Space Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   A few people in our local Lug decided to create a classic space layout. My contribution was a Classic Space style train using more recent parts.

Vool MOC! I really like the rocket car. It reminds me of a cross between 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport and the MX Peacekeeper ballistic missile system. You captured the mechanics of a double 6950 transport very well (which I imagine was your intent).

Will there be any future videos of this train running on the tracks?

We were the happy fans that got to see this train in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCZdtSEAXs

Jeff’s a fantastic builder

Dave K