 Space / 41333
Re: The PARV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, David Eaton wrote:
   Well, it’s been two and half years since I built it, but seems like I’m playing catch-up recently. Anyway, the PARV!

I remember seeing the PARV at Brickfest in ‘05, and discussing it with you. Is that really a piano bar module added for the game?

Does the PARV still exist or has it been disassembled?