 Space / 41310
  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Hey Matt, Just wanted to pop by here and rave a little more about this MOC. I really love the sort of old-school sculpting on the dome. The fact that not everything is to scale makes perfect sense as very few Lego sets are so precise. The decals (...) (16 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Oh yeah - scale is WAY off, here. If you ever watch the cartoon closely, you'll see that the building is actually quite big. If I were to build this 'minifig' size, it would probably be around 3 feet tall (I haven't worked out the details). (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)