 Space / 41265
    classic space baseplates —Jon Hutchison
   Hi Could someone tell me if Lego ever made curve or straight classic space road plates or just the t junction and landing one (with yellow lines). I searched peeron but couldn't find anything. Reason I ask is I saw this pic: (URL) this person just (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.space)

        Re: classic space baseplates —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) Such parts do not exist (although I wish they did) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.space)

        Re: classic space baseplates —David Laswell
   (...) Nope. There are only five space road plates. A black cross and tee, two light-grey crosses (one with dashed lines that go all the way across, and one where they stop ~3/4 of the way across) and a light-grey tee. My guess is that this person (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.space)