 Space / 41201
  MOC: The E.O.N. - Your first and last friend in a cold, cold universe!

Hey all, (2 URLs) I'm very proud of this MOC and I hope you enjoy it. For those of you with slow connections, be advised that there are several Quicktime movies linked from this page and may take awhile to load (I decided to not embed them and use a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Sep-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)