 Space / 41201
MOC: The E.O.N. - Your first and last friend in a cold, cold universe!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:22:13 GMT

Hey all,

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/The%20E.O.N..htm

I’m very proud of this MOC and I hope you enjoy it. For those of you with slow connections, be advised that there are several Quicktime movies linked from this page and may take awhile to load (I decided to not embed them and use a simple link instead, it doesn’t look as pretty, but at least it works!).

BTW, I’ve also updated the Space Eagle page here:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Space%20Eagle.htm

It’s been re-tooled color-wise to resemble the E.O.N. and there is an additional fiberoptic movie! I will be modeling both these weapons and my goggles in the near future for your belly laughing pleasure, so stay tuned, the angry goatee will DESTROY YOU!

Enjoy!

Dave S.