 Space / 41101
  New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

It has been a long time since I've done any building, and an even longer time since I have posted to LUGNET. I thought it was time to return. (URL) The (URL) Seraphim Mk II> (URL) And the (URL) Adze of Abraham> Thanks to Ley Ward for the name of the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

(...) Nice work! Spotlighted. I wonder if a stronger colour than tan would be better on the Adze? (Or is that the GI colour scheme?) And unless things have changed in the future, I think you may have the red and green lights the wrong way around. ;) (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

(...) Tan and light gray is the GI color scheme indeed. I discovered more recently that dark gray and tan contrast much much better, and look really fantastic. I've rebuilt some of my GI MOCs in that color scheme, and I guess they can be elite (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

--snip-- (...) I reckon that God ordered them to reverse the heathen lighting system. (...) The Seraphim are awesome. I think the Adze could probably handle a little more texturing here and there but I like the feel of it. The rear door and (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

(...) I'm amused by your response, because several kids on CSF lambasted the visible studs on top. I think you may be right, if I worked some corrugated bricks into the smooth parts of the side or something like that, it might look better. Thanks. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

--snip-- (...) That's because I have some taste ;) Yeah corugated bricks would do nicely. The studs on this work fine as far as I'm concerned and with texturing on the sides they'd look more purposeful. It's a dropship, not a sleek space-jet and a (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs

Very nice Dan, I do like the smoothness of it, especially underneath, but I agree that it could use a little texture on the sides (or how about some unit markings or something). Really neat use of that cockpit piece, I've just ordered one of those (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)