 Space / 41102
Re: New Galactic Inquistion MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:39:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   It has been a long time since I’ve done any building, and an even longer time since I have posted to LUGNET. I thought it was time to return.

The Seraphim Mk II

And the Adze of Abraham

Thanks to Ley Ward for the name of the Adze, and to Keith Goldman for forcing me to redesign the nose, which now looks much better.

PLMKWYT -Dan

Nice work! Spotlighted.

I wonder if a stronger colour than tan would be better on the Adze? (Or is that the GI colour scheme?)

And unless things have changed in the future, I think you may have the red and green lights the wrong way around. ;)

Cheers

Richie Dulin