 Space / 41099
  Re: Infiltrated by Dr. Zarkov

(...) the flavor of those old serials and to the whole "feel" of golden age science fiction. Any chance that you might build the ship IRL? Dave! (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Infiltrated by Dr. Zarkov

(...) No, no chance of building this ship in real life by me. Dr. Zarkov dropped me on the island of Maui and took all my LEGO bricks. I have relocated from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Maui, Hawaii since the end of April. The LEGO couldn't make the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.space)