 Space / 41078
    Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform —Eric Sophie
   Whoa!!! Now that is some serious Space Police Lock Up! Big, lot's of details, novel design and fuctionality! Not sure what else to say, but I need to go make some more coffee. I want to see more pictures! Gonna go look again... - Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform —David Simmons
   (...) Thanks, Eric! I played around with the idea of replicating the Space Lock-Up cell, but decided that I wanted a design that was my own and one that suggested a slightly less claustrophobic space. Hope you got plenty of doughnuts handy! Dave S. (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.space)