 Space / 41074
    Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform —Mark Larson
   (...) This is absolutely incredible! One of the best Space Mocs I've ever seen. I was around 11 or 12 when Space Police came out and it is my favorite Space sub-theme. Thanks for sharing and I want you to know I'm holding off posting something in (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Space Police I - Total Security Platform —David Simmons
   (...) Wow! Thanks very much, Mark! It was a heckuva a lot of fun to build! Space Police I is still one of my favorite Space sub-themes and since I've been getting further into building larger vehicles, I wanted to do something that would reflect my (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)