 Space / 41060
Re: The Red Herring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 20:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Neal wrote:

   I declare that to be officially neat-o.

Who died and made you the official arbiter elegantiarum of neat-0, Dave!? ;-)

Not that it’s any of your business, but that’s an hereditary title handed down through the generations, you plebe!

But you thought you’d make it my business anyway, didn’t you Dave!? You aristocratic, name-dropping, polo-playing, lawn-tennis watching, Perrier-drinking, caviar-munching, sophisticated liberal Gatsby-types really tee me off!

   I thought immediately of Paul Hanson’s Pathfinder, posted here so long ago. I’ve never built anything in that style, but I find it really appealing.

Wow, that Chrysler building in space is almost as old as the era Jean-Marc is modeling:-) Some old names in that thread, though!

But I agree. Paul’s MOC made me think of Tom Paris’ holodeck program and the adventures of Captain Proton. I still want to model his ship some day.

BTW, have you ever seen my modest attempt at retro space, Dave!? Note my wizardly photoshopping skilz!

JOHN