 Space / 41052
    Re: MOC: ZombieTron "Just when you thought it was safe to put on a pressure suit!" —scott Frischmann
   (...) ABS-olutly gorious! That looks like something that would hide under the tulips. I hope I don't stumble accross THAT in my space garden! (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: MOC: ZombieTron "Just when you thought it was safe to put on a pressure suit!" —David Simmons
   (...) Thanks Scott! If the ZombieTron could hide UNDER the tulips in your garden, then you've got one heckuva green thumb! Dave S. (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)