 Space / 41046
    Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer —Eric Sophie
   David! I really love this Super Galaxy Explorer! Seeing this brought back so many memories. I like just about everything on it. I did think that the large slopes as the upper tail wings were a little bit out of place, but that is only because they (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer —David Simmons
   (...) Thanks! I was hesitant about using them because of their newness, but they cut a rather low profile (hyuk!) on the ship, so I let them stay. I tried to pick new parts that I felt would fit the Classic Space style. (...) Yes, the yellow and (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.space)