 Space / 41025
  Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer

Looking good! (I can't view it through the sentimental eyes of a spacer so I may have missed a lot ; ) As for the FTX (warning advice from a man not to be trusted near a computer): I use this the reference card found (URL) here> and just follow it (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Super Galaxy Explorer

(...) (URL) Thanks, Nathan! After reading the other replies, I finally understood my error. I was typing correctly, but I'd negelected to select FTX from the Format menu. Dave S. (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)